Thursday 1 April 2010

April Fool's Day

April Fool's Day

Sigh. Why sigh? Because every year for as long as I can remember, my late brother Francis will call me and my mother and when my daughter was big enough to understand, her as well, to try and play a joke on us. Most of the time, my mum would be taken in as she would forget that it's April 1 and the laughs that we will get when he or she repeats the joke to us. As for me, most of the time, I will be waiting for his call and don't get caught!

Francis was good that way, remembering birthdays, anniversaries and even April Fool's day! It's gone just past 6 months that he has left us and it's times like this that it hurts most.

Back to the present... Mother Nature did a u-turn yesterday, it was back to winter - (read snow)for places up north and for us in London, daytime temperature was less than 10 degs.
It's sunny now but hope it's not an April Fool joke that Mother Nature is playing on us.

We will be having a loooong weekend as we get Easter Monday off as well.

No comments:

Pages