Saturday 17 April 2010

Unexpected Dinner guests

Unexpected Dinner Guests

We went to Katrina's house to have a look at Rob's car as she said there was something wrong with it and wanted Pat to have a look at it. It was a beautful day and I sat in the sunshine while Pat had a look at the car. Then Katrina asked Rob what they were going to do for dinner, so on impulse I invited them to our place for dinner. It was a good thing I went to the supermarket that morning, so I had a packet of chicken and a pack of lamb neck fillet.

As for the sui mai, had already pre made the filling a couple of nights ago as I was craving for it!

So this is what I made. Got home at 6 and got dinner at the table by 7.45. Not bad, right?


Oyster sauce grilled chicken


mixed fried veg



Lamb and spinach curry


Sui Mai


No comments:

Pages